Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What If Ur Ex Said These To U.....

WHAT IF YOUR EX SAID THESE TO YOU?
Hi, how are ya?
Alhamdulillah, sihat segalanyer... =D
Hey, you wanna go to mall?
wif u??? erm...ask my hubby first ya!
I Love You..
erk???hello...must be wrong person!!!
Do you want some cookies?
no thanks...i don't eat cookies...
Can you take me a picture?
yeah....sure!
Help me in my homework?
why should i???
Here's my gift to you..
tQ!but it doesn't mean that i like u...
Let's just textmates?
don't want...bz!
Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
yes...but don't ever claim me anything ya...!
Let's sit together in the bus..
sorry....i don't ride bus!
Hi baby..
u mean...me or my son???
You still cute..
huh...i am!
I still love you..
but i don't!
Can I visit your house??
am i inviting u anyway???
Do you love me?
once upon a time, i was!but not for now...
Now, I would like to tag :
anybody who tagging me....

No comments: